Instructions for authors
We look forward to your contributions!
- Your article should be written in English, in an easy readable style.
- Do not exceed 1,200 words.
- Your article should consist of: clear heading, short introduction, text divided into several
parts, preferably accompanied by a heading.
- Include your name(s) and email address(es) after the heading. These details will be
published in the article.
- We discourage academic articles and those written for a specific scientific audience.
Submit images as separate JPG/TIFF files. Minimum 300 dpi at 100% scaling.
Provide a clear caption for each image.
We never guarantee publication of all illustrations submitted nor the order in which they are
Review and editing
All articles for publication are subject to review by our managing editor. After acceptance articles
will be edited and checked for English language style and grammar. So a clearly comprehensible
text is more important than perfect spelling or grammar. All contributions are subject to editing
and will normally not be returned before publication.
The article plus images should all be submitted as separate files.
Contributions and any further queries may be directed to:
(Ms.) Jorien Terlouw
Managing Editor ITC News
|2017-1||3 April 2017||May 2017|
|2017-2||3 July 2017||September 2017|
|2017-3||2 October 2017||November 2017|
|2017-4||2 January 2018||February 2018|