At the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation our aim is to build capacity and strengthen institutional development of both professional and academic organizations as well as individuals. We work specifically in countries that are economically and/or technologically less developed.
Our education is based on knowledge exchange between organizations in less developed countries on the one hand and in the Western world on the other, whereby ITC acts as a two-directional gateway for knowledge exchange.
We take an application-oriented approach, directed at finding solutions for and strengthening civil society in addressing issues of local, national and global dimensions. The multifunctional use of scarce resources, including space, the effects of climate change and environmental security are examples of those issues.
- Tue 11 Sep 2018University of Twente, Universitas Gadjah Mada and PT. APG have signed a collaboration agreement
- Tue 4 Sep 2018Prizes awarded during the opening of the academic year
- Mon 30 Jul 2018Succesfull Symposium on Lifecourse Epidemiology and Spatial Science
- Fri 27 Jul 2018Model for predicting landslides caused by earthquakes
- Mon 23 Jul 2018ITC maintains in top ten ARWU Shanghai Ranking