- Master of Science2 yearsEnglish8 Specializations3 Joint programmesThis programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
8 SpecializationsMSc2 Joint programmesLearn to explore earth resources to help securing future demands for energy and minerals.MSc2 Joint programmesDesign your very own specializationMSc2 Joint programmesLearn to use cadastral intelligence for designing and applying responsible land administration solutions.MSc2 Joint programmesLearn to develop technologies required for analyzing, distributing and visualizing geo-spatial data.MSc2 Joint programmesLearn to predict and monitor multi-hazard risk and help reducing our vulnerability to disasters.MSc3 Joint programmesLearn to utilize geo-spatial data for sustainable agriculture, environement and forests.MSc2 Joint programmesLearn to understand dynamic urban processes and create interventions to help make cities competitive, compact, sustainable, inclusive and resilient.MSc2 Joint programmesLearn to use earth observation and geo-information techniques to create safe and sustainable water management solutions.
- Master of Science2 yearsEnglishThe Master’s programme Spatial Engineering prepares you to address major multi-level spatial problems with a combination of technical and socio-economic knowledge.
- Certificate7 weeksEnglishLearn the basics of acquisition and exploration of geospatial data.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishIn this course, you will be introduced to advanced image analysis methods enabling to further enrich your geoinformation problem solving abilities.
- Certificate2 weeksEnglishLearn how to conduct a quantitative multi-hazard risk assessment, how risk components can be obtained, and how risk information can be used in risk reduction planning.
- Certificate4 weeksEnglishLearn how to conduct a quantitative multi-hazard risk assessment, how risk components can be obtained, and how risk information can be used in risk reduction planning.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishIn this course, we present methods and techniques that can be used to build solutions that operate with massive and potentially heterogeneous amounts of spatio-temporal data.
- Master of Science1 yearEnglishCartography is an Erasmus Mundus Master of Science programme of four universities in München, Wien, Dresden and Enschede. It focusses on a broad education in cartography and geoinformatics.
- Certificate2 monthsEnglishGIS and Earth Observation are scientific disciplines that develop methods to extract information about the earth surface and use this information for solving real-world problems.
- Certificate2 monthsEnglishGIS and Earth Observation are scientific disciplines that develop methods to extract information about the earth surface. The focus of the course will be mainly on solving problems.
- Certificate10 weeksEnglishLearn the latest and advanced techniques to spatially assess and monitor water resources from global to local scales.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishLearn how to formulate, model and assess management scenarios to improve decision-making related to a (semi-arid) rangeland management plan.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishLearn the theoretical and practical aspects of ecosystem services to describe role of nature for human well-being, through geo-information approaches.
- Postgraduate diploma1 yearLearn to apply geo-information science and earth observation in your field of interest, analyse problems and apply new methods and techniques, and manage (multi)disciplinary scientific teams.
- Certificate2 monthsEnglishGeographical information science (GIS) & Earth Observation are scientific disciplines that develop methods to extract information about the earth surface & use this for solving real-world problems.
Geographic Information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modeling and Natural Resource Management (iGEON) (online course)Master of Science2 yearsEnglishA high quality Master’s through e-learning with focus on Geographic Information Systems and Earth Observation for environmental modeling and natural resource management.
- Master of Science2 yearsEnglishThis Master’s programme aims to educate students and professionals to become all-round managers and/or researchers in the field of geo-information.
- Certificate12 weeksEnglishThis course seamlessly blends cartographic fundamentals with the developments in modern geo-visualization techniques.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishThis course will cover aspects of geovisual analytics, working with applications related to time series of movement data of people, animals, and goods.
- Certificate12 weeksEnglishThis course provides the basic theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience required to perceive the synergy within this multidisciplinary production environment.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishDesigning and prototyping Land Information Systems (LIS), applying modelling tools for software development and data-modelling and assessing concepts and technologies for scalable real-world LIS.
Leave no one behind: quantification and Mapping of SDG Indicators that identify the most vulnerable in today's SocietyCertificate2 weeksEnglishDeveloping country government agencies are scrambling to develop and implement routines to meet their obligations in measuring indicators for the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Certificate6 weeksEnglishThe course explains how to conduct a risk assessment using spatial information on hazards, elements at risk and vulnerability with the aid of GIS and remote sensing.
- Certificate9 weeksEnglishMeasure the dynamics of urban development and develop a spatial understanding of sustainability, inclusiveness and competition in urban planning, using GIS-based skills and statistical methods.
- Certificate9 monthsEnglishAn overview is given of System Earth with its various cycles, the basics and application of GIS and earth observation methods.The course is relevant for professionals who deal with geospatial data.
- Certificate10 weeksEnglishThis course provides an overview of System Earth and its cycles, with emphasis on basics of GIS, spatial analysis, and methods for processing satellite imagery for earth observation.
- Certificate4 monthsEnglishThis course introduces you to databases and data manipulation. The course focuses on thematic (also known as attribute) databases, the relational data model, and queries in the query language SQL.
- Certificate5 weeksThis course is about the retrieval of quantitative information on vegetation.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishThis course provides an overview of technology and applications related to radar remote sensing. Specifically, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and advanced methods building on SAR are considered.
- Certificate12 weeksEnglishProvides technical competencies to extract elevation models, urban constructions, legal boundaries, for application in domains like cadastral land management and modelling of food security and water.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishDevelop and understanding of responsible land administration based on systems of securing land rights, such as land registration and cadaster, in the broader context of land policy and land management
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishGIS systems have no instant solution to each geospatial problem. The ability to construct custom solutions through coding and programming is an essential attribute of the Geoinformatics specialist.
- Certificate4 monthsEnglishThis course introduces you to techniques for selecting and processing data to generate meaningful and timely information to support the better management of resources.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishThis course focuses on the concepts of natural resources management. It provides training in systems analysis to develop knowledge about how natural systems are influenced by human activities.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishIn this course the advanced image-based modelling (IBM) techniques and, in general, the 3D geo-information processing will be explained, with focus on the use of data acquired by UAVs.
- Certificate5 weeksEnglishIn this course the 2D and 3D scene analysis will be explained, with focus on the use of data acquired by UAVs.
There are no results found with this criteria