On Sunday the recently sworn President of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, appointed UT alumna Siti Nurbaya Bakar as Minister of Environment and Forestry. Siti Nurbaya Bakar obtained her master's degree at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC) of the University of Twente in 1988. She was Secretary-General at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Indonesia and subsequently Secretary-General of the General House of Regional Representatives (DPD RI).more
- 30 10 2014 StuNed scholarship programme launched
- 27 10 2014 President Indonesia appoints ITC alumna to new cabinet
- 22 10 2014 University of Twente part of collaboration for geothermal energy in Indonesia
- 21 10 2014 ITC-special UT Nieuws
- 03 10 2014 Minister Ploumen: 'You've come to the right place'
- more news