What happens after applying for registration in the Graduate Programme depends upon your registration request in your application.
- Acceptance of your research topic by research theme leader
- Confirmation of your eligibility for promotion (award of PhD degree) by University of Twente
- Dispatch your letter of conditional admission (to support your funding applications)
Subject to your confirmation (official letter) of funding ...
- Registration in ITC's Student Information System
- Application for your entry visa by ITC staff
- Dispatch your letter of invitation (to collect entry visa from Royal Netherlands Embassy)
- Arrange travel date and reception
- Accommodation is reserved in the ITC international hotel (IIH) for all enrolled PhD students. As ITC finds it important to help PhD students adjust and build up a social network. Housing rates are published on the ITC website. A 6 months notice is applicable as PhD students choose to opt for their own accommodation.