The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 30 10 2014 StuNed scholarship programme launched
- 27 10 2014 President Indonesia appoints ITC alumna to new cabinet
- 22 10 2014 University of Twente part of collaboration for geothermal energy in Indonesia
- 21 10 2014 ITC-special UT Nieuws
- 03 10 2014 Minister Ploumen: 'You've come to the right place'
- 02 10 2014 Scholarships available for master GIS and EO for Environmental Modelling and Management