The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 23 10 2013 Registration for the GEM MSc course is now open!
- 09 10 2013 ITC's presence at Open House at the campus
- 07 10 2013 University of Twente once again climbs the Times Higher Education ranking ladder
- 03 10 2013 GIMA, 10 years celebration
- 03 10 2013 Opening of the ITC academic programme