Student Association Board
The SAB is the representative body for all students at ITC. It comprises of class representatives from each program over six months duration.
Our mission is to provide an on-going connection between the student body and ITC management while developing positive goodwill and support to the Institute for Geo-information Science and Earth Observation. We also aim to make the postgraduate experience at ITC as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. In this regard we run social events throughout the year, organize sports events, look after welfare issues and represent student interests on ITC committees.
Every year SAB, in collaboration with Education Affairs, offers:
- The International Social Evening – the merging of different cultures
- Excursions to Amsterdam, Paris and London among others
- Regular parties
- International Sports day
- Regular movies
- International Food Festival – having a test of meals from different countries of the world
We will keep updating you on upcoming activities.
From left to right: Rebecca Amoah Addae, Raazia Attique, Rupert Green, Eunice Jimmy, Appau Williams Miller, Sravanthi Murali, Arya Lahasa Putra, Agbor Esong Effiom.
|President||Appau Williams Miller||C16-LA-MScemail@example.com|
|Vice-President/General Secretary||Agbor Esong Effiom||C16-NRM-MScfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Communication Commissioner||Rebecca Amoah Addae||C16-WREM-MScemail@example.com|
|Sport & Finance Commissioner||Rupert Green||C16-AES-MScfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Commissioner||Arya Lahasa Putra||C16-UPM-MScemail@example.com|
|Gender Commissioner||Raazia Attique||C16-WREM-MScfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Residence Commissioner||Eunice Jimmy||C16-UPM-MScemail@example.com|
|Academic Commissioner||Sravanthi Murali||C16-GFM-MScfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Here you can find the constitution of the SAB, incl. Procedures Class Representative (PDF,).
Social and sports activities
In cooperation with ITC Student Affairs, the Student Association Board (SAB) organises social and sports activities for students, such as:
- day trips, for example, to Amsterdam or once a year in Spring to the famous Keukenhof Flower and Bulb Exposition
- the annual ITC International Social Evening (in November), with students from each country performing dance and musical routines
- ITC participation in the International Students Sports Day (in March), when students from the international education institutes and universities in the Netherlands compete against one another
- the annual ITC Spring Party (in April) when we celebrate the New Season and say goodbye to the Master of Science Graduates
- the annual ITC International Food Festival (in May) when students from each country present their culinary culture
- end-of-module parties
You can click on the links below to find more information about the events, excursions and sports: