Start you scholarship search here!
Are you eager to study at Faculty ITC of the University of Twente but still ask yourself questions like:
- How am I going to pay for living and studying?
- Am I eligible for a scholarship?
Well, good news! Courses offered by ITC are eligible for a variety of scholarships! Indicate your country of birth, this leads to an overview of fellowships programmes that might be interesting for you.
Most scholarship providers require you to submit a provisional admission letter from ITC. You may receive this admission letter when you apply via our online application system and are found eligible. Below we have listed the three largest scholarship programmes for our Master’s programme Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation.
Applying for a scholarships can be a quite an endeavour so start early. We hope this information will be supportive in realizing your ambition to study at ITC. We wish you good luck with your application and we are here if you need help during the application process!
1) The Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) promotes capacity building within organisations in 51 countries by providing fellowships for training and education for professionals. The NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
2) The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to mid- career professionals from developing countries with a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts.
3) ITC Scholarship Programme ITC offers a number of partial scholarships for intake in its Master’s programme. In a competitive procedure, scholarships will be allocated to students with excellent previous study results.