Open Science Communities are bottom-up communities to learn, share, and discuss Open Science practices. The Open Science Community Twente is such as community and also connected to the other cummunities via the International Network of Open Science and Scholarship Communities (INOSC). The main tasks are to
- make Open Science more visible and accessible,
- organize events, seminars, and workshops,
- facilitate knowledge exchange amongst peers,
- support member initiatives focussed on Open Science, and
- connect with international Open Science communities.
To find out more about the OSCT, check the website where you can also register for the monthly newsletter and become a member.
image credit: Anita Eerland