The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 15 12 2015 Plants show stress in thermal spectrum
- 11 12 2015 Successful workshop on disaster risk reduction in Nepal
- 10 12 2015 "Climate change assessment models need broader context"
- 07 12 2015 Freek van der Meer and Erna Leurink appointed as duo board members of PIE
- 04 12 2015 ITC develops technology innovations for land tenure security in East Africa