The project SMARTseeds will implement a financially sustainable information service that supports 100.000 chili, tomato and cucumber farmers to increase their production, income, and food security and to reduce the inputs of water, fertilizer and pesticides. The ITC Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation of the University of Twente is knowledge partner in the project, which is financed through Geodata for Agriculture and Water (G4AW), a Dutch programme aimed at improving food security in developing countries by using satellite data. The Netherlands Space Office (NSO) is executing this programme, commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.more
- 29 11 2013 New master's programme at the University of Twente completely online
- 28 11 2013 Dutch and Indonesian knowledge institutes cooperate
- 26 11 2013 SALAM scholarships available!
- 21 11 2013 EMMA funding for mobility flow available!
- 21 11 2013 FIG President visits the Netherlands
- 18 11 2013 Crowdsourcing app fights food loss in Africa
- 08 11 2013 Funding for Young Surveyors to attend 2014 FIG Congress Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 06 11 2013 New E-learning MSc programme