The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 30 11 2009 Presentation Mak Holl Nuffic Alumni Association
- 27 11 2009 Fully Funded Scholarships for Egyptian Nationals!
- 27 11 2009 Holland Alumni Conference
- 12 11 2009 Day of the International Student
- 12 11 2009 ITC Alumni reception on the occasion of AfricaGIS in Kampala, Uganda
- 05 11 2009 Call for Papers for 52°North Student Innovation Prize for Geoinformatics