The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 22 07 2016 Distant learning component refresher course Geohealth open to all!
- 14 07 2016 ITC research featured on the front cover of Diversity and Distributions journal
- 13 07 2016 Impressive cartographic presentation of sustainable development goals
- 08 07 2016 Joint educational activities ITC and Penn State University in geovisual analytics
- 05 07 2016 One step closer to a Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering
- 01 07 2016 Honorary doctorate for Edward Tufte