The project SMARTseeds will implement a financially sustainable information service that supports 100.000 chili, tomato and cucumber farmers to increase their production, income, and food security and to reduce the inputs of water, fertilizer and pesticides. The ITC Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation of the University of Twente is knowledge partner in the project, which is financed through Geodata for Agriculture and Water (G4AW), a Dutch programme aimed at improving food security in developing countries by using satellite data. The Netherlands Space Office (NSO) is executing this programme, commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.more
- 30 05 2011 Best Student Paper award for Yaseen Mustafa
- 30 05 2011 Best paper Award for ITC alumnus Gayantha Kodikara
- 30 05 2011 Update your profile on new NANC website
- 30 05 2011 Closing Ceremony of NAAN & MSN Regional Refresher Course
- 16 05 2011 Extended deadline for the 52°North Student Innovation Prize
- 13 05 2011 What impact did study in Holland have on your career?
- 12 05 2011 ISCI: the IAMG Student Chapter at ITC