The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 30 05 2011 Best Student Paper award for Yaseen Mustafa
- 30 05 2011 Best paper Award for ITC alumnus Gayantha Kodikara
- 30 05 2011 Update your profile on new NANC website
- 30 05 2011 Closing Ceremony of NAAN & MSN Regional Refresher Course
- 16 05 2011 Extended deadline for the 52°North Student Innovation Prize
- 13 05 2011 What impact did study in Holland have on your career?
- 12 05 2011 ISCI: the IAMG Student Chapter at ITC