The project SMARTseeds will implement a financially sustainable information service that supports 100.000 chili, tomato and cucumber farmers to increase their production, income, and food security and to reduce the inputs of water, fertilizer and pesticides. The ITC Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation of the University of Twente is knowledge partner in the project, which is financed through Geodata for Agriculture and Water (G4AW), a Dutch programme aimed at improving food security in developing countries by using satellite data. The Netherlands Space Office (NSO) is executing this programme, commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.more
- 27 05 2010 Food Festival 2010
- 26 05 2010 Delta Competition 2010
- 26 05 2010 Your video is worth an Apple MacBook Pro!
- 21 05 2010 Management of Infrastructure and Community Development
- 19 05 2010 Natural Hazards and Disaster Risk Management
- 12 05 2010 Why Elephants Roam
- 03 05 2010 ITC Delegation Attended the 24th FIG Congress