The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 27 03 2013 Will the Agrimi survive the Samaria Gorge?
- 26 03 2013 ITC and Beijing Normal University sign MoU
- 18 03 2013 Tsehaie Woldai Fellow African Academy of Sciences
- 13 03 2013 Satellite imagery applied to Species Distribution Modelling
- 06 03 2013 Fighting Wildlife Crime: Sharing Information Across Borders
- 01 03 2013 Marina van Damme Grant 2013