The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 19 02 2015 Marina Van Damme Grant 2015 - Call for applications
- 17 02 2015 UT research into the use of satellite data for Dutch water management
- 13 02 2015 ITC helps prevent floods in Indonesia
- 09 02 2015 Satellites identify terrorist organization's source of income
- 06 02 2015 ITC Alumnus Appointed Executive Director RECTAS (Nigeria)
- 03 02 2015 What is the benefit of protected European areas for reptiles and amphibians?