The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 17 01 2014 NFP fellowship deadline for Master's and Postgraduate diploma programmes approaches!
- 16 01 2014 ITC participating organization of GEO
- 14 01 2014 Marina van Damme Grant 2014
- 14 01 2014 ITC: coordinating partner of the Geothermal Capacity Building Programme
- 10 01 2014 Prediction of co-seismic soil slope instability with finite element models