The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 30 01 2013 ITC cutbacks would have negative impact
- 16 01 2013 Refresher Courses 2013
- 16 01 2013 Open Standards & Open Source WebMapping
- 15 01 2013 How can we build a Food Security Council, a New World Food System?
- 15 01 2013 Department of Natural Resources' involvement in GEOSS