Use of the Digital Library
ITC Library has its own web pages:
Under the heading “Search for Information” you will find the most important scientific databases. See module 5 for a description of each database.
Please take a look at the starting pages of the Digital Library.
Briefly some important items:
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Repository ITC Publications; all the academic output from staff and students is accessible via our repository.
- EndNote; this section contains all relevant information about EndNote like new releases but also quick start guides, handouts etc.
- Access by login; ITC staff and students working outside ITC can access licensed electronic resources such as databases and electronic journals. By providing your ITC e-mail address and password, you will be recognized if you were at ITC.
- Library blog; news about the services of ITC Library.
- Latest additions to the ITC Library collection.