Activate ADLIB from the digital library web page.
Follow the instructions:
- Look up if ITC has material on the following subject: forest fire. Use the title field and search in Full Catalogue.
- Use the Refine search button and enter an extra search term: wild fire. Use extra title field and use the OR operator.
- Click on one of the items found and scroll through the items by using the arrows at your screen.
- Look for the loan status of the items.
- Use the Refine search button again and sort the result by year.
- Use New Search button.
- Search for items by an author e.g. Skidmore. Use the author list/index icon. Choose: Skidmore, A.K.
- Click on the title of the first item and scroll through the items by using the arrows at your screen.
- Use the “List” button to go back to the results list.
- Use the refine search button to limit the search to 2007.
- Does ITC Library have any information about: spatial databases OR spatial database? Use the Title Search option. Sort the result by year.
- Try to log on under your name. Use your smart card for this (only possible if you are already registered in the library!).
s-number or m-number = Your student / employee number as stated on your smartcard, e.g. s1234567
UT e-mail adres = Your full UT e-mail address, e.g. email@example.com
- Try to make a reservation for a book you would like to borrow but which is on loan.
If you are able to follow the instructions you can make full use of our ITC Library catalogue Adlib. If you still face problems please visit ITC Library Information Desk for more information.