The NextGEOSS project proposes to develop the next generation centralized hub for Earth Observation data, where users can connect to access data and deploy EO-based applications. The University of Twente’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation ITC is one of the participants in the project, as one of the 27 partners from 11 countries. NextGEOSS is funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme.more
- 04 04 2012 PhD Defence Ms Xi Zhao
- 11 04 2012 Global changes and challenges concerning water: Where do we go in research? Are we teaching the right stuff?
- 18 04 2012 PhD Defence Ms Coco Musaningabe Rulinda
- 19 04 2012 Why should earth scientists care about statistics?
- 20 04 2012 Fill the Gap!
- 25 04 2012 PhD Defence Mr Pu Hao
- 25 04 2012 Farewell party Sjef van der Steen