The graduation ceremony is the celebration of the achievements of our students and the starting point of their future steps!
On Friday 16 July 2021 the faculty ITC organizes a joint graduation ceremony for the Spatial Engineering and Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation Master’s and the Postgraduate diploma course graduates.
During the ceremony, students who have completed their academic programme will be awarded their diplomas. Friends and family of the graduates, and the ITC community can attend the ceremony online
- Graduates People, Land and Urban Systems (PLUS)
- Graduates Water Cycle and Climate (WCC)
- Graduates Forest Agriculture and Environment in the Spatial Sciences (FORAGES)
- Graduates Acquisition and Quality of Geo-spatial Information (ACQUAL)
- Graduates: Spatio-temporal analytics, maps and processing (STAMP)
- Graduates 4D-Earth
- Graduates Spatial Engineering