Your first point of contact.

The Student Affairs office is your the first point of contact for students when questions arise. The Student Affairs officers support you during your stay at ITC and are a veritable mine of information. They offer a comprehensive service, covering such matters as residence permits, social and cultural matters, emergencies at home, consular affairs and general student information.


  • Settling in and studying at ITC and living in Enschede and in the Netherlands
  • Consular affairs, and emergencies at home
  • Advice on social or medical problems affecting study results
  • Residence procedures and issues
  • Coordination of logistical aspects of the MSc Research Activities and Study excursions including visa applications, vaccinations, travel arrangements etc., excursions, including emergency info
  • Dutch health care and specifically healthcare information for ITC students
  • Insurance policies and claim procedures
  • Out-of-office-hours emergency/calamity service
  • Arrange official municipal registration and your BSN number
  • Social and cultural issues. Occasionally, a student may have a serious problem. Student Affairs officers can help by listening and can advise and guide you on where best to seek assistance. Everything you tell them is treated with strict confidentiality

 Student Affairs officers