StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands.
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects.
Field of study: All, but prority areas are international trade, finance and economics, security, transport, logistics and infrastructure. These areas will be prefered during the selection process.
- Tuition fee (max. €15.000 per year)
- Monthly living allowance
- Insurance (travel, health, third party liability)
- International travel expenses
- Travel expenses in the Netherlands directly related to the study programme
- Contribution to study related expenses
- Reimbursement of expenses for the residence permit
NUFFIC Neso Office Indonesia will inform the candidates before the middle of May 2021 the results of the selection process!
This programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
Natural disasters, poverty, food shortage, epidemics, climate change: learn to tackle society’s greatest and most complex challenges with the use of spatial data.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
To qualify for the StuNed scholarship, applicants must:
- Have the Indonesian nationality
- Have earned a S1 or Bachelor's degree or its equivalent at a recognized university in Indonesia; be able to provide evidence of the academic achievements (minimum GPA score 2.75)
- Have an academic or professional background that is related to the subject of the course,
- Be full time available for the entire period of the study programme or course and be able to participate in and complete all courses
- Have a strong motivation statement to follow the chosen study programme
- Have an IBT TOEFL score of 90 or IELTS score of 6.5
- Be unconditionally admitted to one of the programmes offered by the University of Twente for the academic year 2021-2022. This means that you must have met all admission requirements set by the University of Twente
- No age limit, but priority will be given to mid-career professionals