The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust was founded by the late Mr K.C. Mahindra, with an objective of promoting literacy and higher learning in the country. Since 1956, the Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Since its inception, the K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid 1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its continous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowerd populace. The Trust's Vision is "To transform the lives of people in India through education by providing financial assistance and recognition to them, across all age groups and income strata". With this vision the Trust continues to make a difference in the lives of thousands of disadvantaged students by offering them a variety of scholarships, livelihood training programmes and financial support.
- A maximum of Rs. 8 lakh (800,000 Roepies) per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
- A maximum of Rs. 4 lakh (400,000 Roepies) per scholar, awarded to the remaining successfull applicants.
- Total number of awards approx. 50.
This programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
Natural disasters, poverty, food shortage, epidemics, climate change: learn to tackle society’s greatest and most complex challenges with the use of spatial data.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
- 31 March 2022
Applicants have to fill the online application form with the required documents such as:
- A copy of admission letter(s)
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from any referee. This letter should be on the letterhead of the institute or company
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life
- A copy of GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Evidende of course and degree certificates along with mark sheets
- A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & school leaving certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- Your latest C.V.
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised university.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2022, but not later than February 2023.
Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars and conferences are not eligible for this scholarship