FUNED loan programme supports Mexican students to one of the 200 best universities in the world.
The University of Twente has an agreement with the FUNED to provide a joint scholarship.
FUNED aims to financially support all Mexicans to do a Master programme abroad. FUNED selects the best programmes in the world with the aim of promoting the development of individuals and Mexico. Scholarships are available for Mexican citizens with a bachelor's degree, and have an unconditional admission letter for a Master programme at the University of Twente (UT).
- 25% discount on the UT tuition fee
- Loans, scholarships, financial support for living costs and health insurance. Amounts may vary between USD 5000 and USD 30000
- FUNED's 'credit-scholarships' cover part of the total costs of the Master programme at the UT up to 40% of the total costs, not to exceed USD$ 15,000.
This programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
This Master’s programme aims to educate students and professionals to become all-round managers and/or researchers in the field of geo-information.
Natural disasters, poverty, food shortage, epidemics, climate change: learn to tackle society’s greatest and most complex challenges with the use of spatial data.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
- 31 August 2022
- Applicants must be Mexican nationals
- Applicants must have been accepted to one of the Master programmes at the University of Twente and submit to FUNED an official admission letter issued by the UT
- Applicants must fulfill the same criteria indicated in the eligibility requirements of the Master programmes at the University of Twente
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of 10 point scale in their first degree Mexican "Titulo" degree
- Applicants must have at least 1 year of professional experience.
- Applicants must submit their application to FUNED no later than 90 days before leaving to start the UT Master programme
- 1 year of professional expierience is required to ask for this support.
1st Call opens in January and closes in April. Results will be released by June.
2nd Call opens in April and closes by 19 June. Results will be released in September
Note: it is important to check deadlines of the calls as of January on the FUNED website every year.
FUNED has two calls per year: https://www.funedmx.org/funed-maestrias/