The Foundation for Refugee Students UAF provides financial and other support to refugees and asylum seekers who plan to study in the Netherlands.
The Foundation for Refugee Students UAF provides financial and other support to refugees and asylum seekers who plan to study in the Netherlands. Students must be recognized refugees within the Netherlands.
The UAF does not grant scholarships. The UAF supports its clients in the preparation for and during their studies at Dutch educational institutions. The support usually consists of advisory, intermediary and counselling services; under certain circumstances the UAF also provides financial support for study costs such as tuition fees, books and travel expenses.
This programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
The Master’s programme Spatial Engineering prepares you to address major multi-level spatial problems with a combination of technical and socio-economic knowledge.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
To qualify for this support, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- You are a refugee.
- Your preparatory training is sufficient to study in higher education: University or University of Applied Sciences (hbo/hogeschool).
- You speak English, French or Dutch at an advanced level.
- You are motivated to learn Dutch at a fast pace and an advanced level.
- You are capable of studying independently.
- You intend to study in higher education and you want to start as soon as possible.
- You have not yet graduated at a Dutch University or University of Applied Sciences.
- You are willing to refund part of the payments you received to finance your studies.
This programme has no deadline for application. You can apply all-year-long.