FUNED loan and scholarship programme supports Mexican students to one of the 200 best universities in the world.
The University of Twente has an agreement with the FUNED to provide a joint scholarship.
FUNED aims to financially support all Mexicans to do a Master programme abroad. FUNED selects the best programmes in the world with the aim of promoting the development of individuals and Mexico. Scholarships are available for Mexican citizens with a bachelor's degree, and have an unconditional admission letter for a Master programme at the University of Twente (UT).
- 25% discount on the UT tuition fee
- Loans, scholarships, financial support for living costs and health insurance
- FUNED's 'credit-scholarships' cover part of the total costs of the Master programme at the UT up to 40% of the total costs, not to exceed USD$ 15,000.
This Master’s programme aims to educate students and professionals to become all-round managers and/or researchers in the field of geo-information.
The Master’s programme Spatial Engineering prepares you to address major multi-level spatial problems with a combination of technical and socio-economic knowledge.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must be Mexican nationals
- Applicants must have been accepted to one of the Master programmes at the University of Twente and submit to FUNED an official admission letter issued by the UT
- Applicants must fulfill the same critera indicated in the eligibility requirements of the Master programmes at the University of Twente
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of 10 point scale in their first degree Mexican "Titulo" degree
- Applicants must submit their application to FUNED no later than 90 days before leaving to start the UT Master programme.
1st Call opens in January and closes in April. Results will be released by June.
2nd Call opens in April and closes by 19 June. Results will be released in September.
Note: it is important to check deadlines of the calls as of January on the FUNED website every year.
FUNED has two calls per year: www.funedmx.org/convocatorias/