With an alumni e-mail account you can stay in touch with ITC and fellow alumni.
Using your alumni mailbox
Open your alumni mailbox
A message box will appear asking your username and password.
Username: type your complete alumni email address, e.g. email@example.com
Password: type the password you supplied yourself in the subscription form.
After successful authentication, your e-mail box will appear in your browser window.
- To close your mailbox, you should close the mailbox window AND all browser windows! This will prevent other people from using your account.
- It is advised to use Internet Explorer.
- Although incoming messages are scanned and cleaned for viruses and SPAM content, do not trust messages from unknown sources/senders. When having doubts about a message, do not open it, and certainly do not open suspicious attachments.
- The size of your email mailbox is 1 GB.
- To get more help on using your mailbox or report login problems etc., please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni e-mail accounts are free personal e-mail accounts offered by ITC for life. They serve as a means of facilitating the communication between alumni and ITC.
The e-mail account has 1 GB of storage space, so plenty of room for a growing address book enables you to keep in touch with each other and with us too.
To obtain your personal e-mail account you will have to subscribe for an alumni account.
When you submitted the subscription form ITC will check whether you are registered as an ITC alumnus and will create
an account including a personal e-mail account. An e-mail account may read for instance: email@example.com.
As soon as your alumni account is created, you will receive a message on the address that you indicated in the subscription form.
Attention: current students at ITC should not use this form, but follow the instructions indicated on the clearance form which will be supplied at the end of the course.
Your ITC alumni account gives you access to your mailbox and other secured parts of the ITC website. Never give your password to another person. The owner of an alumni account is responsible for the confidentiality of his or her personal username/password combination.
- Do not send messages intended primarily to advertise a commercial product.
- Do not send mass mailings, i.e. messages to all addresses listed in the address book. Choose the recipients of your e-mail carefully.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations above may lose his or her alumni account.