Holland, small country big opportunities
Study in the cultural heartlands of Europe
The Netherlands is situated in Western Europe and is often referred to as the “gateway to Europe.” Many European capitals are within easy reach and just a few hours away.
The Netherlands − small country, big opportunities
- A relatively small area of just over 41,000 square kilometers
- Home to over 16.7 million people
- A safe country by international standards
- Well-organized, with a dense, safe public transport network
- The country’s number one mode of transport: the bicycle
- 87% of the population speaks English
- Hosts great events and festivals throughout the year
- A rich history and a tolerant society
Study in Holland
The website Study in Holland is the most comprehensive source of information on living and studying in the Netherlands. The website provides information on finance (funding, living expenses), the Dutch education system, the Netherlands, food, climate and cultural issues.