Scholarships for Syrians to study in the Netherlands
The MSP Syria Scholarship was initiated by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which fully funds the programme. The programme enables students from Syria to do a master’s degree programme or a short course in the Netherlands. Ideally half of the scholarships are allocated to female applicants. The aim of the MSP Syria Scholarship is to assist Syrian students whose involvement in Civil Society activities has affected the prospects to continue or complete their University studies in Syria. Suitable candidates for the MSP Syria Scholarship are Syrian students who are personally active in efforts to improve the social conditions in Syria and who want to continue to play an active role in their society in the future.more
- 04 04 2012 PhD Defence Ms Xi Zhao
- 11 04 2012 Global changes and challenges concerning water: Where do we go in research? Are we teaching the right stuff?
- 18 04 2012 PhD Defence Ms Coco Musaningabe Rulinda
- 19 04 2012 Why should earth scientists care about statistics?
- 20 04 2012 Fill the Gap!
- 25 04 2012 PhD Defence Mr Pu Hao
- 25 04 2012 Farewell party Sjef van der Steen