Researchers from the ITC Faculty of the University of Twente are working on generating energy from the warm undersoil of volcanoes in Indonesia. Due to a fast-growing population and rising prosperit, the demand for electricity in Indonesia is on the rise. Energy from the warm undersoil of volcanoes, also called geothermal energy, offers a sustainable solution.more
- 22 10 2014 University of Twente part of collaboration for geothermal energy in Indonesia
- 21 10 2014 ITC-special UT Nieuws
- 03 10 2014 Minister Ploumen: 'You've come to the right place'
- 02 10 2014 Scholarships available for master GIS and EO for Environmental Modelling and Management
- 29 09 2014 Minister Ploumen opens ITC Academic Programme
- 24 09 2014 Vacancy: Assistant Professor Soil Remote Sensing