Knowledge sharing is important to coffee cultivation. The project Sakaza Muhinzi is underway in Rwanda, in the district of Maraba. As ITC researchers Clarisse Kagoyire and Rolf de By explain, "We are working there with dozens of women coffee farmers. Our working hypothesis: as their information position improves, the women farmers can make better estimates and choices about their business activities."more
- 05 12 2013 EOS department is involved in two successful applications for ISPRS Scientific Initiative
- 29 11 2013 New master's programme at the University of Twente completely online
- 28 11 2013 Dutch and Indonesian knowledge institutes cooperate
- 26 11 2013 SALAM scholarships available!
- 21 11 2013 EMMA funding for mobility flow available!
- 21 11 2013 FIG President visits the Netherlands
- 18 11 2013 Crowdsourcing app fights food loss in Africa
- 08 11 2013 Funding for Young Surveyors to attend 2014 FIG Congress Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 06 11 2013 New E-learning MSc programme