Geo-information Processing (GIP)
The department of Geo-information Processing (GIP) deals with the technological and methodological aspects of geo-information processing and infrastructure to solve complex application problems and to develop technology-oriented concepts for the new geo-information society.
- Menno-Jan Kraak presents new book (23 May 2014)
- Open Standards & Open Source WebMapping (16 Jan 2013)
- Open Standards and Open Source WebMapping (30 Jan 2012)
- Delta Alliance Young Professionals Award (18 Jan 2012)
- Menno-Jan Kraak Re-elected Vice-President of ICA (19 Jul 2011)
- ITC alumna wins Enter 2011 PhD Research Award (2 Feb 2011)
A selection of events that cover the department's knowledge field or are organised by the department.
Research is carried out by a team of expert staff members and graduate students under leadership of the professors.