Please read all instructions noted below before beginning your online application
|Candidates are strongly encouraged to use the online application method as it is very much faster than submitting a conventional application form by post.|
Download and complete the application form.
- Please, first download the PDF application form to disk (right click and save target as).
- Then, you can digitally complete the form and print it.
- Finally, you can send the printout to ITC either by regular mail (not email) or by fax. Please follow the instructions on the last page of the form.
- To be able to use this form we advise you to download Adobe reader
Post your application form
Submit two copies by post, together with all the documentation listed on page one of the form, to:
ITC - Student Registration
P.O. Box 217
7500 AE ENSCHEDE
If you wish to send the documents via DHL, the address is:
ITC - Student Registration
7514 AE ENSCHEDE
T: +31 (0)53 487 44 44
If you cannot send all the documentation with your application form, please enclose a letter with the form, giving the reasons. We must receive your application plus all documentary evidence and references before the application deadline. If your application form or documentary evidence is received after this date, we may not be able to consider your application in time.
Your application will be considered only when we have received all your documentary evidence.
Confirmation of admission
Final decisions regarding both admissions and the requirements applying to individual applicants rest with committees composed of academic staff.
At least four months before the course begins, and after due consideration, you will be told whether your application has been successful or not. Please note that a delay in sending in any of the documentation or references means a delay in considering your application. This is because we need to have as much information about you as possible before we can reach a decision.
If your application is successful, we will send you:
- a provisional acceptance letter
- an invoice for the course fees, health insurance premium and living expenses.
The invoice must be paid in full at least three months before the starting date of the course.
On receipt of payment, we will send you:
- a letter confirming admission
- the provisional reservation of a room or apartment at the ITC International Hotel
- an entrance acceptance form
- a medical form.
To register, you should:
- complete and sign the entrance acceptance form
- return it, together with the medical form duly completed by your doctor and all necessary documents, to reach ITC at least three weeks before the course begins.