Go to the digital library page/ all databases alphabetically and click on Picarta.
- Make sure the pull-down menus show: search (and) / all words / sort by relevance,
then search for "drought monitoring" and click "search".
- To widen your search, select: enlarge / all words / sort by relevance,
then search for "ArcView" (no space between Arc and View).
- Use the filter option and select only the books.
- Click on one of the titles to see the full bibliographic information.
- Click on NCC collection to see the holding information in the Netherlands.
- Go back to the shortlist.
- Click on an authors' name to see if this author has published more which is available in a Dutch library.
- Use "Search History" to see an overview of the searches you did.
- Find out which titles are available in ITC Library (by the use of Adlib).
|< Module 5: Exercises: Academic Output||Module 6: Introduction >|