ISPRS WG VI/4 - ISRS Joint International Workshop - India
Multinational Geomatics Capacity Building – Achievements and Challenges
As part of ISPRS TC VI/4, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is organizing a two day International Workshop on “Multinational Geomatics Capacity Building – Achievements and Challenges”, jointly with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Centre for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia & the Pacific (CSSTEAP), ITC, The Netherlands and the Indian Society of Remote Sensing (ISRS).
- Geomatics training and Education in India and International Level
- Cross Border Education initiatives and achievements
- Institutional and legal frameworks at national and International level
- Distance and e-learning capacity building initiatives and outreach in India and International level; and
- Best Practices of Joint International Education Programs
- Free and open source geomatics resources and tools for education and training
- Promotion of the Profession to Young People (The Student Consortium)
You can download the brochure here.
|Event starts:||Thursday 07 April 2011|
|Event ends:||Friday 08 April 2011|
|City where event takes place:||Dehradun|
|Country where event takes place:||India|
|Website of event|