- The Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation of the University of Twente ("ITC") maintains this web site and its sub-domains (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users") . The information presented herein is for informative purposes only, and ITC is not responsible for any translation or interpretation of the information presented on this Site. ITC is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ITC specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. ITC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall ITC be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ITC or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if ITC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This Site hosts homepages of ITC staff members and PhD researchers in which they present their personal qualifications in the knowledge field geo-information science and earth observation. These personal homepages are designed and maintained under the responsibility of the individual staff members and PhD researchers. ITC is not responsible for the contents of these personal homepages or any link contained in those sites.
- This Site hosts blogs of ITC staff members and PhD researchers, in which they present their personal views and opinions. The views expressed on these blogs do not necessarily reflect the views of ITC. The blogs are designed and maintained under the responsibility of the individual staff members and PhD researchers. ITC is not responsible for the contents of these blogs or any link contained in the blogs.
- This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of ITC and ITC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. ITC provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by ITC.
- This Site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers or those of third-party websites. ITC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at User's own risk. Neither ITC nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
- If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by ITC, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by ITC. ITC reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from Users, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.
- This disclaimer will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the appropriate district court in the Netherlands.
- ITC reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. ITC shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- ITC reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
© International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), 2002-2009
© Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation of the University of Twente (ITC), 2009-2013